1. How does Editage offer a competitive advantage?
- At Editage, we are committed to offering our clients complete editorial and publication support and high-quality services. This focus on providing nothing short of the best is reflected in our two ISO certifications and in the fact that we have more than 51 BELS-certified editors. Here are some of the ways in which we offer our clients a competitive advantage.
- Service features
1. Competitive pricing2. A range of service levels and packs3. Speedy turnaround time and prompt customer support4. Convenient payment options and a transparent pricing system5. Pioneering technology support (the Editage Online Job Management system helps clients submit documents, track assignments, manage payments, and access our support team with ease)
- Unrivalled editorial capabilities
Our ISO-certified editing process, stringent quality management procedures, and client feedback systems assure you of high-quality services. Moreover, we have one of the world’s largest in-house editing teams specializing in over 550+ subject areas. We follow a best-practice-based editing set up: Our editors work within 20 Centers of Excellence (highly specialized subject-area teams that optimize both language and subject expertise) to deliver peerless editorial output.
- End-to-end publication support
To ensure that we offer our clients a full range of solutions for all their needs, our Publication Support services provide high-end assistance at every stage of the publication cycle to help authors meet their academic goals.For an overview of our services, please click here.